Searching for some interesting facts about the Sagittarius zodiac sign? Here are some astrology traits and tidbits about this fire sign of Sagittarius.
Sagittarians belong to the fire element, despite being born around the winter holidays. These people are free-spirited with huge characters. They’re the restless, adventurous, and optimistic individuals in a group.
With Jupiter as its ruling planet and the Archer as its symbol, it’s no wonder how Sagittariuses have so many journeys under their belt. They are on a constant hunt for new, best and huge experiences life has to offer. Suffice it to say, the worldly Sagittarian is a great companion to be with. Their outgoing attitude and sophisticated conversations ensure that there’ll never be a dull moment with them around.
What Is A Sagittarius? Astrology Facts And FAQ About This Fire Sign
Are you ready to unravel the world of a Sagittarius? Read more about this fire sign.
People born between November 22 and December 21 are under the sign of Sagittarius.
Below are some facts about Sagittarius:
- This sign is governed by Jupiter, which represents optimism and growth. As the largest planet in the solar system, it encourages Sagittarius to expand its mind and heart as far as it can.
- Sagittarius’ element is Fire, along with Aries and Leo. With Fire, Sagittariuses live with passion, pride, courage, and impulse.
- Its main symbol is the Archer to personify a Sagittarean’s eagerness to explore new horizons and pursue its target, even if it’s far away.
- These winter-born friends are ruled by the ninth house.
- The flowers associated with this sign are hydrangea and peony.
- The metal that speaks the most to this fire sign is tin, meaning, wisdom, and philosophy.
- Sagittarius’ gemstones are the azurite, blue sapphire, and topaz.
- Its color is purple to represent abundance, enlightenment, and natural luck.
What is the personality of a Sagittarius?
Sagittarius is a bunch of wanderers. They don’t like to be tied down in one place and one routine. Freedom is their catnip, so you can’t expect them to be bossed about, contained, or thwarted. As a fire sign that’s huge on passion and pride, Sagittarians are best to be with when you want some wild adventure. You never know, their infamous good luck may rub off on you. Their intense curiosity allows them to live an adventurous lifestyle where they can indulge in all things mysterious and pleasurable.
Furthermore, these people have an infinite thirst for knowledge. As such, they tend to need tons of mental stimulation to keep themselves happy and motivated. Sagittarius’ larger-than-life enthusiasm knows no bounds, thus, they usually have a great sense of humor. If you’re friends with a Sagittarian, you’ve likely heard your fair share of exhilarating tales from their many expeditions. With Sagittarius, you’re in for a wild ride. So, brace yourself!
Just keep in mind that they can spout harsh words. They’re honest folks, which can often bring out their impatient and tactless side when they need to say or do something.
What are Sagittarius’ Strengths?
Sagittarius is the most optimistic sign. Winter-born people are lovers of humanity, attracting people with their warmth and friendly vibes. And as the philosopher sign of the zodiac, Sagittarius loves spreading positivity, lifting others from their boring lifestyle, and introducing them to new, countless possibilities.
2. Smart and kind
As one of the most well-liked signs, Sagittariuses are level-headed and smart people with a huge dose of compassion. They are open to all possibilities and are always many steps ahead of others. And the best part is that they’re incredibly compassionate, so not only are they intelligent, but they’re sweethearts. Sagittarians are also filled with curiosity, so they tend to know an awful lot of things.
Sagittarius individuals have this childlike innocence and don’t hesitate to say what they truly think. Others can easily read their minds. Also, they’re honest with themselves so they expect to receive the same from others. For many, this translates to having remarkable amounts of integrity.
What are Sagittarius’ Weaknesses?
1. Restless and impatient
Sagittariuses get bored easily. So much so that they will abandon the tried and true to experience new things. While they may be good at starting something, often, they bail when things become tedious. They get distracted by other desires and projects, leaving the previous ones unfinished.
Since Sagittarians are gifted emotionally and intellectually, they can get caught up in egotism. Because they can easily solve issues and problems, it’s also easy for them to feel over-confident in their abilities. They become self-assured, too optimistic, and prone to exaggerate things, be it good or bad.
Sometimes, Sagittarius’s honesty comes off as brutal. Their eyes are set on the bigger picture and the greater good, meaning, if anyone gets in their way, they don’t care much about how that someone feels. Interestingly, this side of them coincides with their symbol, the Archer, that always hit the target.
Who should a Sagittarius marry?
For Sagittarius people, they should consider marrying someone who’s Aries, Leo, or Aquarius.
- Aries is a great match because like Sagittarius, this sign is oozing with boldness, adventure, and positive energy. Together, they will be the ride-or-die couple. Both ruled by the fire element, an Aries-Sagittarius relationship will be explosive (in a good way) and constantly buzzing with excitement.
- Ever seen a pair that for some reason dazzles the room with their charismatic energy? Chances are, it’s a Sagittarius and Leo pairing. These signs share a great love for adventure, freedom, and pleasure. Their union will be inspiring and entertaining.
- The third and last best match for Sagittarius is Aquarius. The inventive side of Aquarius will captivate the ever-curious and adventurous soul of Sagittarius. Both of them are also very interesting individuals, so their lives together will be packed with wonder and variety.
Who should a Sagittarius avoid?
Sagittariuses like variety and change, so they can be a bit messy to live with. Meanwhile, a Taurus is someone traditional and likes stability. On top of that, the former loves adventure and activity while the latter is a homebody. Put simply, their relationship is doomed from the get-go. Another bad match for Sagittarius is Cancer. Cancer’s greatest adventure is finding someone to be with and trust with their whole heart. But as you have noticed, Sagittarius’ kind of adventure is more about freedom and travels. Finally, there’s Virgo, a grounded and careful person who’s the opposite of the free-spirited, risk-taker Sagittarius. Both signs will only end up noticing each other’s flaws, instead of appreciating their good sides.